Sunday, June 19, 2011

Patience

Hello everyone. Sorry it has been so long, I had off a couple of days and the days I didn't I came home so tired I just wanted to go to sleep. Today though, I had a trend at work that I had to share. People nowadays have no patience. Everything needs to be right there when they ask for it. I guess thats the fault of technology. But pizza is not technological. Pizza has to be custom made, and also COOKED. I'm sorry I don't have your half jalapeno and pineapple half vegetable pizza premade and waiting for you to call and order it. It is going to take 15 minutes. And no, I cant take it out sooner or make it go any faster. It is a conveyor belt. If I stick my hand in there I will get burnt. (Sorry, I refuse to give myself physical harm for these people). So if you really want your pizza, wait for it. Also, when I tell you delivery is going to be about an hour, please do not call me every 20 minutes asking me where your pizza is. My computer tells me what time you ordered. Don't tell me you have been waiting an hour and a half when you have only been waiting 40 minutes. I will call you out on your lie. And, I remember the voices of the paople who call so don't tell me that I told you it would be at your house in 20 minutes, because I didn't talk to you, I probably talked to your girlfriend, child or grandmother (because for some reason, those 3 categories of people order the most. and 99.9% of the time they repeat everything I order back to you, so you might as well just put me on speaker). Patience people. Please. I will probably post tomorrow because tomorrow is Monday and the crazies come out on Mondays.

No comments:

Post a Comment