Monday, June 6, 2011

Mondays

Oh, I despise Monday. Monday is when all the crazies come out. There was a woman today who decided to try to convert me to Baptist. She comes in every Monday to buy cheesesticks for her bible group... mmm Holy cheesesticks.... She has never tried to convert me before though. But today, she was telling me all about the Scripture and how it can save my life and how I should go to Holy something-or-other church. I was like lady, please, go to your bible group and preach there. I do not like when people shove their religion down my throat. (Also, we have had groups of nuns come into the store.. nuns make me nervous. I always feel like a little kid trying to be on my best behavior and I never know what to say when they say God Bless You...) Someone also asked me for a pizza with half corn. Yes. Corn. (?!?!?)But the highlight of my night was when I was standing by our side door talking to one of my delivery drivers when a woman got our of her car with her young daughter and led her over to our bushes to pee. My boss was like EXCUSE ME!!! CAN YOU NOT DO THAT? THERE IS A BATHROOM INSIDE. And the woman replied with this little gem "What are you looking over here for, you pervert" (my boss is a woman btw.) I had to go inside I was laughing so hard.

1 comment:

  1. I am SO using "Holy Cheesesticks" EVERY CHANCE I GET!

    Lol. You can't make this crap up.

    ReplyDelete