Saturday, June 4, 2011

Hello World!

Hello everyone! As many of you may know, I have another blog called Wheels on the Bus. I post there about people i meet on public transportation. These people are funny, but i have a job at a pizza fast food chain. the people i encounter here are hilarious and sometimes unbelievable. ** all my stories (on both blogs) are 100% true. i would not waste my time with lies** i will do my best to post everyday.

What frustrates me the most about people is that everyone has their own agenda. I understand you want your pizza, but would it be so hard to actually listen to the answers of the stupid questions you insist on asking? You ask me what my specials are, i tell you. (now let me just say our commercials are EVERYWHERE! If you don't know what our specials are, you live under a rock. Also, there is an extra charge for extra cheese. I tell everyone this.) Please do not order extra cheese and then when I tell you "OK that is 2$ more", you get all pissy. Maybe if you listened, you would know that. Also, please do not make me repeat the specials to every person in your household. Put me on speaker. And please, pizza is not hard to order. Most people have pizza preferences. It should take 2 minutes or less to order. Do not put me on hold to yell up the stairs to your mom, dad, grandpa, grandma, uncle billy, aunt sally,  brother, sister, girlfriend, boyfriend and every cousin you have to find out what each one wants. At any given time I have about 4-6 customers at once. Figure out what everyone wants and then call back. Or, if you must ask the specials, ask and then call back.

This is a good first post because the people I described above, I get EVERYDAY. And a lot of the times, it is the same people. Tomorrow, I will post more common occurrences.

No comments:

Post a Comment