Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Tuesdays..

I very much dislike tuesdays. It seems that all the socially challenged people order pizza on tuesdays. I had a woman today, my driver forgot her soda. She called to tell me this and I accidentally hung up on her. I called her right back but she went on for about 5 minutes about how rude I was.. (she eventually shut up and I was able to send her her soda). Then I had a woman who had her headphones in and asked me to repeat everything I asked her. I also had a man who refused to believe that we don't have broccoli. These are just what I can remember.. But the icing on the cake was when I figured out why children get obese. A woman and her (overweight) son (about 7 or 8 years old) came in and ordered a medium pizza. The son asked for breadsticks. The mom asked "what do you need breadsticks for" he said and i quote  "I like to wrap my pizza around the breadstick. It's funner." I worked very hard keeping my face expressionless. (He got his breadsticks). Lord give me the strength to make it through Tuesdays.  (Tomorrow I open and it is the wing sale day so I'm sure I will have some winners)

No comments:

Post a Comment