Thursday, July 21, 2011

Pants and Inappropriate numbers

This post is not suitable for small children. lol

Today, everything was going well, until a rather large woman decided to come into my job wearing NO pants. she was wearing a long shirt and her buttcheeks were hanging out. I had a very hard time trying not to gag. Or laugh. Even my boss had to go into the back to stop from busting out laughing. It was disgusting.. Please people, wear pants! Nobody wants to see that especially the girl at your local pizzaria who knows you ordered like 50 dollars worth of food. Please wear pants.

Then, an older gentleman, about 40 or so, came in with his kid and ordered a medium pizza. I told him "Your total is 8.69" and he replied with this "mmm 69" I seriously had to walk away. Like how old are you?? You are about 40 and you said that to a 20 year old?? Really? Gross. I asked my cook to cash him out because that honestly grossed me out. Where do these people come from???

No comments:

Post a Comment